PLEASE DO NOT REUPLOAD MY VIDEOS. If you see them floating around in youtube or facebook or any other places other than here and AVV please do help me report these channels or try and direct them here. That will be much appreciated. It will give me more motivation to work and hence faster subs because instead of sitting around trying to calm down from the frustration and stop ranting about people stealing my work I can focus on the important stuff. Thank you!
Apologies for the delay! I am struggling at the moment to upload love and redemption on all of the major sites, i.e. youtube, fb, dailymotion etc so I have to go underground a little. I think someone has reported me or something. I will continue to do my best to upload it onto ad free or easier to navigate websites so please do continue to support me! If popups do come up on cloudvideo there are lots of free adblockers in google play/windows store or apple store or chrome extensions which should stop them from appearing.
Synopsis: 1000 years ago, the God of war and the Star of Mosha fought against each other during a bitter battle that almost upturned the way of the world. However at the end of it, both had disappeared mysteriously. 1000 years later, their reincarnations are born into the mortal realm. Chu Xuanji was born into the world lacking the ability to understand or receiving information from the 6 senses leaving her clueless to the world and inept. She befriends Yu Sifeng, the most skilled disciple from the Lize palace who falls in love with her despite the consequences that would occur if he falls in love with a woman. Meanwhile, the demonic realm are preparing themselves to revive the star of Mosha in order to overthrow the Heavenly realm once more and soon the events of the past catches up to them….
- Valentine’s day/ double 7th festival: This is the chinese valentine’s day that occurs on the 7th day of the 7th month of the chinese lunar year hence it changes every where. This year it was on the 25th August.
- Time to burn one incense: Approximately 5 minutes
- The eyes and eyebrows exchange: It’ s chinese saying which means to exchange loving glances between each other. Do note that this is simply my interpretation of the poem and I can’t find a reference for it anywhere so I assume that it’s a poem either the author wrote or the screenwriter did. I assume that Wu Zhi Qi does have some feelings for Zi Hu.
- 15th: Again this is the 15th day of the 7th month in the chinese lunar year. It’s also interesting that it’s the chinese ghost festival. It was traditionally believed to be the day the underworld opened it’s doors to allow the ghosts that live there to return to the mortal realm, either to visit their descendants or enjoy their time in the mortal realm, hence it’s also a day to remember your ancestors and pay your respects to them. This year it’s today (2nd September).
- Shen Shu & Yu Li: These are the divine guardians or Menshen. Some people may offer have statues of them near their front door as they are believed to protect against evil influences and encourage positive ones.
- Zhu Xie and Qu Mo: The literatal translations of the weapons of Shen Sju and Yu Li is ridder or evil and ward of the devils
- Pei: Spoken to show contempt about something.
- Give you and inch and you ask for a foot: A chinese idiom to describe someone who is being greedy and ungrateful about something
- Human/person (人): It’s the same character it just means different things depending on the context.