PLEASE DO NOT REUPLOAD MY VIDEOS. If you see them floating around in youtube or facebook or any other places other than here please do help me report these channels or try and direct them here. That will be much appreciated. It will give me more motivation to work and hence faster subs because instead of sitting around trying to calm down from the frustration and stop ranting about people stealing my work I can focus on the important stuff. Thank you!
Synopsis: 1000 years ago, the God of war and the Star of Mosha fought against each other during a bitter battle that almost upturned the way of the world. However at the end of it, both had disappeared mysteriously. 1000 years later, their reincarnations are born into the mortal realm. Chu Xuanji was born into the world lacking the ability to understand or receiving information from the 6 senses leaving her clueless to the world and inept. She befriends Yu Sifeng, the most skilled disciple from the Lize palace who falls in love with her despite the consequences that would occur if he falls in love with a woman. Meanwhile, the demonic realm are preparing themselves to revive the star of Mosha in order to overthrow the Heavenly realm once more and soon the events of the past catches up to them….
- This disciple…/this servant….: Actually whenever one of the disciples greet their master or an elder they would call themselves this disciple or this servant instead of their names to show respect. I only included it instead of “I” in the punishment to really make him more sincere in what he’s saying.
- Going against morality and filial piety: In the past, filial piety was extremely important so showing disrespect to your elders and seniors was a serious crime which could even see you be punished. So by killing his senior ZMY it was not only a question of him breaking moral conduct but also being unfilial as well.
- A daughter cannot be kept for too long: There is a chinese saying that goes a daughter cannot be kept for too long (not marrying her off early) or she will resent you.
- I can only repay with my body: I’ve seen many comments that SF sometimes has the script of the female lead and it’s a gender reversal drama. This is one example of it however nowadays more and more ML’s will say lines like this instead of the FL.
- Bowed to our ancestors 3 times/ paying respects: These are all processes that occur during a traditional chinese wedding ceremony. The bride and bridegroom would pay their respects to their jade emperor and deities 3 times, then their parents and ancestors and then each other.
- Mothers: After a wedding, in many parts of China the bride would call her husband’s mother, mother too instead of mother-in-law or her name like in the west. The husband may also call his wife’s mother, mother too.
- Betrothal gifts: These are gifts that the bridegroom presents to the family of his betrothed. I have a detailed post of chinese weddings here if you’re interested: https://productiveprocrastination.site/2020/07/30/engchef-hua-ep-16/