PLEASE DO NOT REUPLOAD MY VIDEOS. If you see them floating around in youtube or facebook or any other places other than here please do help me report these channels or try and direct them here. That will be much appreciated. It will give me more motivation to work and hence faster subs because instead of sitting around trying to calm down from the frustration and stop ranting about people stealing my work I can focus on the important stuff. Thank you!
Synopsis: 1000 years ago, the God of war and the Star of Mosha fought against each other during a bitter battle that almost upturned the way of the world. However at the end of it, both had disappeared mysteriously. 1000 years later, their reincarnations are born into the mortal realm. Chu Xuanji was born into the world lacking the ability to understand or receiving information from the 6 senses leaving her clueless to the world and inept. She befriends Yu Sifeng, the most skilled disciple from the Lize palace who falls in love with her despite the consequences that would occur if he falls in love with a woman. Meanwhile, the demonic realm are preparing themselves to revive the star of Mosha in order to overthrow the Heavenly realm once more and soon the events of the past catches up to them….
Some troubleshooting advice:
- I find the best browser to watch this in is Chrome
- Clear your cache time to time and close your entire browser after you’ve done so. I find that dailymotion takes up a lot of storage space. You can learn how to do that here: https://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home/
- Also check that the scripts and add blockers. Flashblock and Noscript often blocks dailymotion videos from playing
Translator commentary: Misunderstandings almost over. I would advise you to not skip this episode and the next too much despite the angst as it’s got lots of small details which will become relevant in future episodes
- Good brother: Doesn’t actually mean they are brothers like in the western sense, just that they are good friends.
- sleeping brushwood an eating gall: a chinese idiom that means going through many sufferings in order to achieve a particular goal