Please do not reupload my videos! That will be much appreciated!
Synopsis: Set in the time of the Yi, Humans, the Wolf tribe and the Witches lived together on the land of Zhangzhou where the three forces lived in dangerous peace due to the fact that they were all evenly balanced in power.The Female Saint of the Witch (Wuzu) clan, Mi Qi Qi, was sent to the human world by her teacher and accidentally becomes the side consort of the king of Yi Qi tribe/kingdom and becomes embroiled in the conflicts of his harem. The two eventually join hands to subdue the chaos between the three tribes.
- Wu clan or Wuzu or witch tribe: The mages or witches in the drama
- Chou: Although it’r surname, but the character also means ugly, so if we translate Consort Chou literally it means Consort Ugly
- Path to hell or Huangquan path: Just like a foreigner who doesn’t know much about chinese culture, our FL Mi Qiqi thinks that the Huangquan path is a legitimate place as it sounds like one, it actually means the path to hell. No chinese would name a street with that name unless it’s linked to hell or the underworld
- Side consort: In chinese imperial harems, there’s usually one main consort = Empress and the rest are concubines with the side consort just one rank below, followed by noble ladies, beauties, palace attendants. The later dynasties (i.e. after the Qin dynasty) these subsequent ranks were separated further more into even more subcategories.
- Wu & sit in my room: Although the character for the “wu” in Wu clan and the character “wu” in room/house is completely different, however they are phonetically the same which is why it doesn’t make sense in english
- Chou Qing Li: Often in Ancient China when speaking to someone who has a higher status than you, for example when a wife speaks to her husband or a subject speaking to his ruler they would sue a depreciating way to address themselves, like address themselves by their name or this servant to show their respect. Also, with the language, she/he/me isn’t often used in this kind of context, just saying their name or saying I at the beginning is enough which is why despite the female lead slipping up, he doesn’t find her strange talking in this way.