Please do not reupload my videos! That will be much appreciated!
Synopsis: Set in the time of the Yi, Humans, the Wolf tribe and the Witches lived together on the land of Zhangzhou where the three forces lived in dangerous peace due to the fact that they were all evenly balanced in power.The Female Saint of the Witch (Wuzu) clan, Mi Qi Qi, was sent to the human world by her teacher and accidentally becomes the side consort of the king of Yi Qi tribe/kingdom and becomes embroiled in the conflicts of his harem. The two eventually join hands to subdue the chaos between the three tribes.
- Beheading meal: As the Ancient Chinese (and also now) believed that any because the criminal was stripped of their life, hence they have already atoned for the crime that they have committed no matter how cruel it was, hence the meal was often very good, with meat, vegetables, rice and mantou and sometimes even wine. The first records that a good meal was given to criminals was during the Spring and Autumn period in the State of Chu. Where the King Zhuang of Chu, in order to show his benevolence to the nobles who swore loyalty to him, fed the rebels who were to be executed a good meal before sending them on their way.
- Voodoo doll: An effigy/doll used to insert pins in order to curse someone.
- Surname Wang: The “Wang 王” in this case is the same as the character for king.
- Private bank: Or translated as money shops in chinese that are operated independently by private businesses and conducts local money exchange, issuing cash notes and discounting for the local business community. They were private businesses and rarely patronised by the local government authorities hence often had ties to noble families or big merchant clans as it was generally a risky venture.
- Poke fun at the newlyweds: This was a custom where the close family of the bride and groom would banter and make up games to help the newlyweds to drop the shyness between them and get familiar with each other as marriages were often arranged and the newlyweds did not know each other. In modern times, it can sometimes get out of hand and there are accounts where people are too afraid to be a bridesmaid because of the amount of drinking and sometimes molestation from the male guests that occur. In fact there are some businesses that have sprung up to hire bridesmaids for this particular part of the wedding to save your friends from it.