PLEASE DO NOT REUPLOAD
Synopsis: Zheng Wei is known as the jade faced Fei Long, and true to her nickname she goes off to study at the same university as her childhood crush Lin Jing in her pursue of love. Unfortunately by the time she hears from him again, he’s already gone to study abroad. But after lamenting for a bit, Zheng Wei soon heals and makes friends with her roommates and finds a new crush, her senior Chen Xiao Zheng. Unfortunately shortly after they fall in love, he too leaves to study abroad.
Several years later, Lin Jing and Chen Xiao Zheng enters back into her life again. And after a series of challenges and life changing experiences, she learns to make better choices in life and in love.
- never leaving his side like a pair of lovebirds：The literal translations of these sayings are much more prettier, it’s something along the lines of “like a pair of wings, sleeping together, flying together” as a way to describe how a couple, when in love can’t even bear to leave each other’s shadow.
- Eunuch/ Husband: One way to describe a eunuch in chinese is 公公 and one way to address your husband is 老公 as you can see it’s just a one character difference
- Zhe/ 嗻: This was only a term used by eunuchs in the Qing (final chinese dynasty). The was because Zhe/嗻 means “yes” in Manchurian (do note that because it’s been changed to an actual mandarin word so the correct way to say this term may be different)
- Little Fei Long, fly to the sky!: Fei Long literally translates means flying dragon, hence this term is probably a play with her name.
- Don’t listen to the rain that patters on the leaves in the woods…Who is afraid? With this oil coated straw coat, I can face all storms in life: Several lines from a famous Song poem/verse called a coat will cover me from rain, it was written 3 days after the poet had been demoted from his position and used the scenery to reflect his feelings at the time. But because of the way it was written, many historians agree that he was probably optimistic despite falling on harder times.
- Château Changyu Moser XV: is a winery and vineyard estate near Yinchuan, in the Ningxia wine region in Northwest China. All wines produced on this estate are also called this.
(Ep 16 has some copyrighted music so I have to use a different link sorry for the inconvenience)