PLEASE DO NOT REUPLOAD
Synopsis: Zheng Wei is known as the jade faced Fei Long, and true to her nickname she goes off to study at the same university as her childhood crush Lin Jing in her pursue of love. Unfortunately by the time she hears from him again, he’s already gone to study abroad. But after lamenting for a bit, Zheng Wei soon heals and makes friends with her roommates and finds a new crush, her senior Chen Xiao Zheng. Unfortunately shortly after they fall in love, he too leaves to study abroad.
Several years later, Lin Jing and Chen Xiao Zheng enters back into her life again. And after a series of challenges and life changing experiences, she learns to make better choices in life and in love.
- Ruan Ruan carriage: Not that the train carriage is called Ruan Ruan, I think it’s because she always traveled in that carriage.
- Your Highness Wei: Consort Wei is the way Xiao Bei always addresses Zheng Wei and the rest of the girls, I think it is a nod to her
- Dog lair: often a phrase used by the chinese to call their home (usually in a loving way)
- Wedding sweets: A chinese wedding custom (although it happen for other joyous occasions nowadays too) to friends and family and sometimes acquaintances to announce your upcoming nuptials. The meaning behind it is so that everyone can share your happiness. In the past, there were only 4 types, rick candy, candied winter melon, satsuma sweets and longan as they are not only sweet but also represent the 4 seasons, so the meaning behind it is having a sweet, joyous life for all 4 seasons for the rest of your life. Nowadays, all kinds of sweets can be used.
- Cockroach by your door, or your neighbor’s dog: Another term for cockroach in chinese is xiao qiang, which literally means little strong person, and can also be the name of a man. And the chinese would often call their dog Wang Cai, which literally means prosperity, which can also be a man’s name too.